RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

Just bought new touch kindle having difficulty connecting to

Just bought new touch kindle having difficulty connecting to wifi.Help please
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 2 years ago.
, My name is***** will assist you, I am a licensed network professional with over 20 years of experience in this area.
I am sorry that you are having this issue.
In order to connect your kindle to your home wifi network you will need to tap on the name of your home network on the kindle screen. The name of your home network will appear in the list of available wifi networks after you select the wifi on position.
Then if a lock symbol appears beside your home wifi name or if it ask password, you will need to enter the password ***** is on the label of your internet router/modem. If you need to capitalize a letter, The up arrow on the Kindle's keyboard functions as the Shift key and capitalizes characters.
After you connect to wifi then enter your amazon account info to register the kindle.