Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  A+ MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

unable to connect to my new iphone wanting my zyxel_98D8 password

Customer Question

unable to connect to my new iphone wanting my zyxel_98D8 password ?? the password ***** have it won't accept can you help
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.

Jacqueline. My name is***** you question and the opportunity to assist. I'm showing you as using a Windows 7 machine. Is it wirelessly connected to the zyxel_98D8
network?

Please post your reply below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes.

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Jacqueline.
Please follow these steps to recover the wireless password ***** to connect your phone.
From your desktop, left-click the wireless icon to the left of the clock. (looks like a set of stairs ascending to the right) and open Network and Sharing Center. On the upper left side of the page click Manage Wireless Networks.
Right-click the zyxel_98D8 icon and select Properties.
Click the Security tab at the top.
Put a checkmark in the Show Characters box.
The Network Security Key will now be displayed.
This is your wireless password ***** to connect the phone.
It is case-sensitive so please enter it exactly as displayed.
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.