p0llinate
p0llinate, Consultant
Experience:  IT systems admin, network installer
59725966

i have bought a secondhand panasonic 50 inch led 3d smart tv.the

Customer Question

i have bought a secondhand panasonic 50 inch led 3d smart tv.the seller has left the uk and unable to contact them.the problem is that we cannot access the internet as we have not got password ***** ***** any way we can change the password ***** this tv
Category: Networking
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 years ago.

Please elaborate about which password ***** need?

Do you mean to access your home Wifi network?

What model number is ***** TV please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we need to change the my account password ***** access the viera internet site on the home wifi network.i cant get model number as tv is on the wall and cant lift it off on my own

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
not had answer
Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. It's a bit unclear still if you're needing the wifi/network password, or if a particular app/function of the tv is locked because it is still registered to the prior owner.
If the tv is locked, you can try a factory reset by turning the tv on then press the volume down button on the side of the tv while holding the menu button on the panasonic remote for 5+ seconds. This should clear all settings and let you configure the tv from the beginning.
Let me know if that helps, or if you need assistance with the wifi.