A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Samsung H751 soundbar not connecting to network properly

Customer Question

My H751 soundbar is recognized on my phone when using spotify, but not the multi room app. Also, when I watch TV it beeps every few minutes and says 'disconnected from network' and then immediately says 'connected to network' with another beep. Can you please help identify the problem?
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
A. Stevens :

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

Can you tell me what phone you are using to playback Spotify?

JACUSTOMER-mbast62a- : iPhone 5. The Samsung app initially recognized the sound bar and connected, but hasn't since the one and only connection. Spoitify has continued to recognize it and play through it.
JACUSTOMER-mbast62a- : the soundbar disconnecting and reconnecting to the tv is the most annoying issue.
A. Stevens :

Thanks for that info.

A. Stevens :

Would doing a software restore on your iPhone be an option?

A. Stevens :

That might be the first thing to try

A. Stevens :

To resolve the bluetooth connectivity issue