Richard, Network Architect
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

Like millions of others worldwide, I find that my two Samsung

Like millions of others worldwide, I find that my two Samsung smart TVs cannot now connetc to the internet, due I think to a faulty software of firmware upgrade in the last few days. WiFi connection to router is fine. When are you going to issue a new upgrade to correct this fault?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay, Samsung have only just communicated their servers are down
This is why the TVs do no connect. They are working on it as we speak.
We need to allow a few hours for them to bring this up and your TV then works
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for this. As soon as I had sent in my question (and paid my £20) I realised that you were not a Samsung help website, as I originally thought. Your answer tells me what I then found out from the forums, However, not your fault that I asked the question of the wrong person !!
David Quarmby
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Sorry David, I fix TV issues all day, and as soon as I got online I saw your question and as this is an issue for a day and a half, new all about it so answered you.
If you ever need help with other things, eg: computer, network, phone, recorders ect, feel free to let me know, that's what I do here, fix these.
If you need anything, let me know and please remember to rate my service if that's ok.