Ashik
Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Personal and Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

My i phone 6 says i have no network connection although my

My i phone 6 says i have no network connection although my computer has ,the hub is blue and ther is a tick by the hub ssid
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Does your iPhone connect to other WiFi networks ?
When did this problem start ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My phone does not connect to other networks.

The problem was first noted yesterday

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. This will soft-reset it.
Then goto Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Once you did that, connect it to your WiFI network.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you I am now connected

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome :)
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.
Have a great day,
Ashik
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,
Ashik