Ashik
Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Personal and Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

My Kindle won't connect me to the internet, it always says

Customer Question

My Kindle won't connect me to the internet, it always says 'Authentication Problem'. I've tried everything, and I'm sure my password ***** ***** What can I do? Is there a site where I can check my password? I was going to start my internet connection again, but even that option doesn't appear now!!!
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
That message appears when the password ***** ***** Are you 100% sure that you are using the right password ?
Do you have any computer connected to your WiFi network ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ashik

I'm almost sure the password ***** ***** but is there a secure way of checking, just in case I've left an important digit out? This is the only computer that is connected.

Anita

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Anita, is this computer connected to your router wired or wirelessly ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think it's a wired router.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
So to which WiFi network are you trying to connect ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm working on Sky. My Kindle network is: Sky47593

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Anita, We have two options in here. First is, I can remotely connect to your computer and I will get the correct password ***** you while you watch. If that didn't work, then I will make necessary adjustments on the router so you can connect your Kindle to it. I will do this while you watch. If you want to do this, please accept the additional services offer I sent you. Second is, I can give you instructions in here. Which one do you prefer ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
On your computer, goto www.fastsupport.com website. Enter your name and enter this code :###-##-####
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect and we will be connected. If some application is downloaded, open it to connect.
Or goto this link and follow the onscreen instructions : https://www.fastsupport.com/706704697
Let me know if you have any difficulty.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Anita, do you have any difficulty connecting to me ? Let me know..
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Issue Resolved via Remote Support :)
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Have a great day,
Ashik