Richard, Network Architect
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

my Epson printer XP425 has stopped printing from my comput

my Epson printer XP425 has stopped printing from my computer
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, remove the power from your wifi router and the printer and wait 10 minutes.
Then connect the power to your wifi router and wait 10 minutes.
Connect the power to your printer, restart your computer and tell me if it now printers please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have disconnected the power from my printer but I need to keep my computer on it is not printing

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You need to do all the steps please Joy as I listed them, not just power from the printer, but also power to your wireless router, and to restart your computer.
We have to do these steps please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me.
Was that a mistake?
Please, let me know how else, I can be of assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
While waiting for your answer I got my printer working just fine so I felt upset that I had spent £20 for nothing sorry but I felt cheated by JustAnswer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
While waiting? I gave you a set of instructions 2 minutes after your reply Joy.
Twice I had to give them as the first time you only did one of the 3 steps.
How was there a waiting time in 2 minutes?
And why are you making such a bad rating against me? I really don't feel this is a fair way to work with someone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but as I said I felt cheated I do not mean to say it is all your fault
I just feel it is much easier to talk to someone with any computer problems and that was not the case with JustAnswer so as an old lady I will put a smiley face if you send the rating
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, but I did not cheat you Joy, I was here trying to help you. I don't cheat people but spend my day here helping people such as yourself with problems, which I do successfully.
I think somehow a miscommunication occurred.
But can I help you with anything else?