Adam R Johnson
Adam R Johnson, Network Administrator
Experience:  11+ Years of Corporate Network Administration
28001197

I have just bought myself a new computer. My daughter set

Customer Question

I have just bought myself a new computer. My daughter set it up for me and every time I sign on I have got to use her password ***** I really would like to use my own. I've had an AOL account for years which was in my husbands name but he unfortunately died over a year ago and now I can't get to the emails or anything. I have set up a new email account this morning in my own name but I can't get into AOL using that for some reason and neither can I get an icon to take me straight into AOL. Can you help me please.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Adam R Johnson replied 2 years ago.
Adam R Johnson :

Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a Senior Network Administrator and Project Manager for a large Internet Service Provider with 20 years experience, and I will be helping you today.

First, I would like to say that I am confident we can get your AOL login issue resolved.

I would like to offer two ways we can go about resolving this issue. The first, we can chat and resolve the issue by me walking you through it step by step. Or Second, I can offer you a one time secure connection, that will allow me to remotely access your PC and fix the computer myself. If you choose the later, please use the following link: https://www.fastsupport.com/200714764

I am awaiting your reply!