RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

I have a Panasonic 420 box. I have just changed my wireless

I have a Panasonic PWT 420 box. I have just changed my wireless router (same ISP). The DY-WL5 Dongle is no longer recognised....how do I fix
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is***** will assist you, I am a licensed network professional with over 10 years of experience in this area. Try a reset of the Panasonic 420 settings first and then try the set up from network set up again.

Go to the Panasonic menu, then choose set up, then choose initialize, then choose the Default settings option first.

After the unit resets try the network settings from the set up menu. You will need to know your new wifi network name and password. If that fails try the reset again by choosing Shipping condition. All the settings except for basic settings return to the factory preset. Then try the network set up again.

Follow the on-screen instructions and make the following confirmation and settings. “Wireless” connection: - Wireless Settings - Home Network Connection Check - Home Network function - Internet Connection Test

When “Easy Network Setting is finished.” appears. Press [OK]. Search for wireless network:

1 Select “Search for wireless network”, then press [OK].

2 The available wireless networks will be displayed. Select your network name and press [OK]. - If your Network name is ***** ***** search again by pressing the red button on the remote control. • If your wireless network is encrypted, Encryption Key Input Screen will be displayed. Input the encryption key of your network