Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have an Epson model XP-412 which does not respond clicking

Customer Question

I have an Epson model XP-412 which does not respond clicking onto the print button on the computer monitor and an error notice is displayed. The printer does printout copies and also prints from my Ipad.
Category: Networking
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Has your printer worked before, but now stopped working, or this is the first time you want to use it?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The printer was working 3 days ago but stopped printing because of low level in the black ink cartridge. replaced the cartridge satisfactorly but it would not respond to clicking thr print button on the computer monitor.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
I see.

The printer problably needs to be re-installed. I can do that for you using remote desktop assinstace to your computer.

Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Go ahead with the reinstallation.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
In order for me to connect, you need to download a remote desktop connection program to your computer and start it.

We can use TeamViewer to securely establish remote desktop connection and exchange information. You will be able to see everything I am doing on your computer and you can terminate the remote connection any time.

Please click on the link below to download TeamViewer QuickSupport:

http://connect.teamviewer.com/v10

Once you have downloaded it, start it and permit the connection. When started, the blue TeamViewer window will show you access numbers - Your ID and Password.

Send that information to me here so that I can securely connect to your computer. Type the numbers as they are shown (with spaces).

Thanks,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Do you have problems downloading and starting TeamViewer?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?