A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Have recieved a mediapad 7 youth2 from ee and when i try to

have recieved a mediapad 7 youth2 from ee and when i try to connect to my wifi it wont let me comes up authentication problem or error
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Are you trying to connect with your home WI-FI network? Based on what you mentioned it seems that the WIFI on the device itself seems to be working OK on some networks, but just having issues connecting to your home WIFI correct? Can you tell me how you are trying to connect? By entering a passcode or are you using the WPS push button method?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am using my wifipassword

Could you try a reboot of your wireless router, and then try to connect the pad again via the wireless password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have tried reboot and not sure what you mean by wps

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have tried everything now including wps still no joy all my other things work ie laptop kindle etc

Have you ever been able to connect this tablet in the past to this wifi network? If so, we might need to make some adjustment on the router
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as i have told you i tried when first received it says saved and secured then when i try to connect authenticity problem or error shows

Can you try to remove the saved network profile and restart the connection to see if that resolves the auto connect problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i think i have sorted it thank you for your help

Yes, I am here
Great, glad you were able to resolve.
I hope I was able to help you today. If you are satisfied with my answer, rating my answer with positive feedback would be greatly appreciated. If you do have any additional questions please do feel free to post them here. Thank you for using Just Answer! Have a Great Day!