RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

We have 2 kindles which fail to connect with our wi fi and

Customer Question

We have 2 kindles which fail to connect with our wi fi and has stopped charging.Does this mean these devices are useless or can they be repaired?.
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is may be caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle>Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!