Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Please download the latest version of AOL Desktop. My

Customer Question

Please download for me the latest version of AOL Desktop. My name is***** Burnett, my address is***** Irvine, Ayrshire, U.K. My telephone number is ***** My email address is [email protected] I am a member of the AOL Broadband service. I installed Windows 10 to replace Windows 7 on my laptop pc. Unfortunately, in that process I lost Aol Desktop. I now need to re-establish links with AOL Broadband. I changed my password ***** but I can't remember what I changed it to. Sorry! I will no doubt have to set a new password ***** AOL Broadband. Please help me with all of this.
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you, I am a licensed network professional with over 20 years of experience in this area.
What happened when you tried the reset of you AOL password?