Cpolarek
Cpolarek, Network Administrator
Experience:  10 years IT Management Experience running 3 companies 4 years level 3 helpdesk/PC support
30863715

Richard on Thursday Microsoft went into my computer

Customer Question

Hello Richard on Thursday Microsoft went into my computer and it shut down, at first I thought it was the hub,anyway I started getting emails to my phone asking me to verify my email details and when I done that they would retrieve my account but there
automated service wouldn't recognise my phone number and even though the computer could be switched on there was no Internet. When I got my account back the pc wouldn't connect to the wi fi I had to find a cable to connect it but even now the signal seems
to be very weak, I am emailing them to try and resolve the issue but the way They have acted towards me the last few days I don't expect them to do anything, so can you give some advice please on getting it up and running properly.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Cpolarek replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'm going to take a look at this ticket for you. I need to ask you some questions. The big question is, Did Microsoft call you or did you contact them first?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I went for the free windows 10 but since I got it after 3-4 days of waiting the Internet signal is poor and the computer keeps freezing so I have decided to uninstall the windows 10 and hopefully it will be back to normal
Expert:  Cpolarek replied 2 years ago.
The sooner you remove the windows 10, the better. If you need any support, feel free to contact us again.