Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, PC Technician
Experience:  All types of network devices, routers/switches/bridges/wifi/NIC's/Modems
63493917

After updating to Windows 10 I cannot: talk to printers via

Customer Question

After updating to Windows 10 I cannot:
talk to printers via Belkin Home Base Controller
get video camera to work on Skype
scan with an IRIScan Mouse
To start with I could not connect with internet or communicate by email - this was sorted out by my server.
This is extremely disappointing to say the least and is putting others off using Windows 10
Category: Networking
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Adam

Thanks for your attention.

I am in no hurry as I'm going away to Oxford for a few days until Wednesday evening 16 September.

John B

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 years ago.
Hello John, and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be attempting to answer your question. I see you have listed hat you wont be available until the 16th of Sept.The problems you have described, will most likely require a remote session, so I can connect and control you machine to help solve the issues you have.I propose a remote session, so when you are available to do this, please le me know. Thank you