remoteITpro
remoteITpro, Consultant
Experience:  Have worked with computers since 1983. Have worked professionally for a living with computers since 1988.
71201960

I am trying to connect my Epson XP760 printer to my computer

Customer Question

I am trying to connect my Epson XP760 printer to my computer (Windows 7) by Wi Fi.
My printer shows the icon to denote connection, and reports that reception is excellent, and the Epson icon appears on the computer task bar, but the printer indicates that the printer is offline and their is no reaction when attempting to print from the computer.
Can you help me, please ?
Wal Mathers
Category: Networking
Expert:  remoteITpro replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I would like to try to help with the problem you are having.My normal remote support hours are evenings and weekends EasternStandard Time. M-F 6pm to 12am. 24x7 on Saturdays and Sundays toSunday 12 midnight.- I must advise - that it is highly advisable that you have acomplete image level backup before attempting anything to resolve aproblem situation. Especially one like this. I can advise you on arelatively affordable image backup solution if you would like. Ifyou are not concerned about any files or configuration, then we canproceed anyway. Let me know if you would like the info on the backupthat I recommend. --Customer
Hello. This isCustomer I am responding to your question on JustAnswer about your EPSON XP760. I'd like to help you with this problem. Please return to JustAnswer.com and respond. --Best Regards,Customer