Richard, Network Architect
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

I need to connect to the website www.bet365.com so that

Hi. I need to connect to the website www.bet365.com so that the website cannot link me to a previous user. I am a betting professional who must use multiple accounts across a variety of bookmakers. Usually I use a VPS but bet365 have changed their policy and do not allow you to log in if you are using what they call a "managed connection". You can access the webiste through a VPS or VPN, but you cannot log in.
Can you advise a solution?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Download Google Chrome from my link below
www.google.com/chrome
Then download and install the Hola Extension from here
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en
Then go to the website in Google Chrome, click on the flame person icon in the top right and choose a different country.
Does it then allow you to sign in as it is an online VPN then
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, that seems to work. If I open chrome with several tabs and I flame one tab (the www.bet365.com site for example), will all chrome browser requests then also be re- routed via the flamed country?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, only for that one Tab as it links it to the site.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Excellent, thanks very much.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
your most welcome
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard, is there a similar solution for a pc or tablet that uses an app rather than a browser to download info from the web?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, you can also download Hola the app, does the same thing.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.