RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

I have s acer chrome 11 and want to connect it to my canon

i have s acer chrome 11 and want to connect it to my canon PIXMA MG 3550 printer
Ihave a SKYE router
How can I do this
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you, I am a certified network professional with over 10 years of experience in this area. You will need to use the wireless printing feature on the canon to print from the Asus chromebook. Both devices will need to be on the same wifi network. The wifi network name and password ***** be on a label on the skye router. The network name/ssid and password ***** be needed during the Canon set up. >Please click on this link for the wireless set up guide> http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/8/0300012568/01/MG3500_NonPC_EN.pdf
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!