RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro L7680 wirelessly to my

Customer Question

How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro L7680 wirelessly to my Surface Pro3 Windows 10
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you, I am a licensed network professional with over 20 years of experience in this area.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I will upload the instructions for you. It will take me a couple of minutes,thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, I will not be able to try it out until Friday evening or Saturday morning when I will next have access to the printer.

no problem.
First, be sure both devices are connected to the network through the same router/modem. Then if your printer is already installed on the Surface you can go to >Step 1:Go to Start , and select Settings > Devices.Step 2:Look for your printer in the list of devices. If your printer is in the list, you’re ready to print something.If your printer isn't in the list, select Add a device, and select your printer to install it.
You can use these steps if the printer is not already connected to the network>1. On the control panel, press the Setup button. 2. Press an arrow button to move to Network, and then press OK. 3. Press an arrow button to move to Wireless Setup Wizard, and then press OK. 4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no setup button on control panel

Okay, that set of instructions are for the printers control panel.