RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

My prestigio 5504 5 inch phone will not conect to any wi-fi

Customer Question

My prestigio 5504 5 inch phone will not conect to any wi-fi network.
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What happens when you fo to settings, then tap on wifi, then toggle on and off then back on?Does any wifi networks show in the list of available networks?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It always shows available networks, I click on network ,it says connecting then reverts back to saved secured with
WPA/WPA2 .
okay, does the network name that you select have a lock symbol next to it?if yes, have you tried connecting to an unsecured network?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the network does have a lock on it.
Yes i have tried unsecured networks - no luck
Yes i have tried forget and reconnecting -no luck
Okay, the only remaining option will be to try a reset. I have recently used this method on a similar Android and it corrected the issue. There was a glitch in the settings and after the reset it worked fine. Before the reset you will need to be sure and back up your contacts and pics.On the list menu, tap Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!