Ashik
Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Personal and Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

I am trying to connect my new kindle to wifi but it will not

Customer Question

I am trying to connect my new kindle to wifi but it will not accept my WEP code
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you sure you are using the correct code ? Do you have any computer there connected to your WiFi network as we can recover the correct password ***** that computer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am connected to my computer

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
That computer is connected to your router via WiFi/wireless and not cable. Right ? If so, what version of Windows are you using on it ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Cable Windows 8

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Then we have to manually get the password ***** the router. What is the model and make of your router ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no make but R AH4021

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Follow the steps below to start remote support session. You have to do this from your computer itself. On your computer, goto this website ---> https://www.fastsupport.com/863312416 Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. Allow permission to connected if asked. Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Issue resolved via remote support ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day,Ashik