RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

Can not connect ee rooter to Samsung smart tv wireless

can not connect ee rooter to Samsung smart tv wireless
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you, I am a licensed network professional with over 10 years of experience in this area.
Does your wireless network name appear in theft list of available wireless networks on the Samsung WiFi set up menu?
If yes, does it ask for network key when you select your network?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just comes up cannot connect
Okay, the network name and network key can be found on your router sticker or on your
Keep Mee card.
Follow these steps on your tv please.
don't select to set up the connection using WPS
A list of wireless networks will be displayed
Choose your router's wireless network name using the down arrow on your remote, e.g. EE-1a2b3c
You'll be asked to enter your router's security key or wireless password
Enter this using the virtual onscreen keyboard - the up, down, left and right arrows on your remote will let you highlight the letter, number or character, then use the enter button to select
Tip: Select symbol, [email protected]# ***** similar from the on screen keyboard if you need to enter a character that isn't displayed. Our Bright Box wireless router security passwords use the minus character (-) for example.
Once you've entered the security key select Enter, Done, OK, Complete or similar
Your TV will connect to your router, check the Internet connection and confirm that you're connected
We're you able to get connected?
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.
Thank you very much!