Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I accidently deleted my cannon 350 printer form the list of printers how do I get it bac

Customer Question

I accidently deleted my cannon 350 printer
form the list of printers how do I get it back
to use it
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask which version of Windows or Mac OS you are running?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am running windows 10 on a HP laptop with a Cannon Prixma 3250 printer
- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R- In the box that comes up, type: controL printers- Click the Ok button.- On the next screen, click the "Add a Printer" button and follow the instructions that you are given. Once this is complete the printer will be back. If you wish, I can start a secure remote assistance session and do this for you. If you wish for me to do this, please click the "Accept this offer" button. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ihave tried your answer but it did not work windows did not recognise it
It didn't recognize the control printers command? Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ihave viewed your answer. yes I would like your remote help not sure which button to click on.
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do we start !
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 07 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"