Josh
Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Two questions 1) I have recently changed my internet wireless

Customer Question

Two questions
1) I have recently changed my internet wireless connection details. How do I update my MG7150 printer so that it remains wireless
2) I have three laptops in my house and although the printer shows as the default one, it does not respond when printing requests are sent
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, The second question is really dependent upon the first question. Once you connect the printer to the new wireless network, it will work with your computers. Click here: http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/pixma_printer_wireless_connection_setup/mg7150_printer_wireless_connection_setup/ Follow the steps to connect your printer to the new network. Once the printer is connected to the same network as your laptops, it will print properly.