Russell H.
Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

I have got a canon pixma mg5650 it has given me problems from

Customer Question

I have got a canon pixma mg5650 it has given me problems from the very start try to print from you computer to the printer via wifi it will not pick up the page you reload the paper say several and it may work once or not at all.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is happening i have paid and expect a person to chat about this 01443 686624
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What error message comes from the printer when it fails to pick up the paper in the tray ? this could be important to telling what is wrong. How new is the printer? if new enough, and if it proves to be a manufacturing defect, it could be either returned to the vendor or store (if new enough) or else, if not new enough, returned to Canon UK for free-of-charge repairs under warranty. Are you using some unusual type of paper to begin with? if so, I advise you to first try normal paper, of normal size and composition for this printer. Just to make sure the printer *is* working with normal paper, if nothing else. Let me know more about the problem, please... details will help me advise you better. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says there is no paper in the cassette, it's about 12 mths old. I have tried chage paper and it still the same.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Does the printer work, audibly, on pulling paper into the printer, and then, after that, show an error message about 'no paper' ?Or, when turned On, does it immediately show the 'no paper' message?Or, when send a print job to it, does it say, 'no paper' without working on pulling some in first?