Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

The sound keeps fluctuating from low to high and vise versa, I have tried adjusting it in

The sound keeps fluctuating from low to high and vise versa, I have tried adjusting it in the settings menu from surround to stereo output, makes no difference at all, this also causes a terrible detrimental quality in th sound itself,I have this box connected via the hdmi out to my Meridian surround processor, I have reset the box a few times, and the problem seems to clear for a very short period, before it reoccures.I have checked each component separately, and cannot find a problem, so can this mean that the boxes outputs are faulty.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes feel free to start it.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 51 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)