Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

I have a Canon MG3650 printer. It was easy to install but after

I have a Canon MG3650 printer. It was easy to install but after a couple of months it no longer scans or prints. Is there anything I can do or should I get it repaired?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiI can make a copy from the printer's glass but not from the computer
We Have Windows 7
The connection is wireless
What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?- Can you please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then re-connect, then wait a bit, and check.Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Modem is a BT device. Have disconnected power as requested
Is it the BT hub 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. device?When you disconnect the BT hub temporarily, then the internet on your computer should stop working temporarily also.Do you happens to have a USB printer cable?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BT Home Hub 3.0 Settings Type A
I don't have a printer cable
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Viet
Everything working fine now.
Thank you for your help. Great Service.
Roy
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much for your patience,