Richard, Network Architect
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

Can't connect to the internet or the router! I have gone

Customer Question

can't connect to the internet or the router! I have gone through all the problem solving advice without success. What next?
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I have 2 x TP links within 2 yards of each other and the router. This was fine for a while, although not without short term problems. However, after being away for 4 weeks, the whole kit (Router and Talk Talk box aren't talking!) Yet all the right lights appear to be ok.
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you first tell me please what is the make and model of the device thats trying to connect?

and is it trying to connect via wireless or via cable, over the power lines via the TP link?

thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TalkTalk -28C414
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
over the powerlines via a TP Link