AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I was wondering if there was any way I could use a VPN that

Customer Question

Hi. I was wondering if there was any way I could use a VPN that was undetectable by a website that I am banned from. This particular site seems equipped with tools that can identify VPN use which results in not being able to get in. Are there any VPN's that are undetectable from such sites?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 1 month ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. Please do not forget to rate my service otherwise I am not credited with assisting you. Remember, you are rating my service and not this website or your device

The issue you are having is that almost all VPN's you can pay for, are well known, and companies can get lists of the IP addresses they use on their servers, and block most traffic from VPNs. Not many websites do this, but you seem to have run into one that does.

Your best bets are one of two things. 1) Use Tor. The Tor network is used to browse darknet sites, as well as normal websites anonymously. It is very easy to use and setup, however if your intention is streaming videos or large downloads, then the Tor network is not for you. Go here to download the Tor Browser bundle, which will install the software needed to connect to the Tor network and browse using the Tor browser (a specialized version of Firefox, routing all traffic through the Tor network.). 2) You can setup your own VPN either on your PC or yoru own cloud based version. This is more difficult and you do need to be tech savvy to follow the steps. However, I can link you to some tutorials on setting up your own.

The Tor browser is probably your best bet though, so give that a try first :)

Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Thank you for allowing me to help the other day!

Please keep in mind the only way the site credits me with assisting you is if you rate my service to you, so please take 2 seconds to do so. If for ANY reason you feel my service has not been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)