PoohBear5966
PoohBear5966, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  I have been a Software Solutions Engineer for over 15 years. My Specialties are Java, PHP, MySQL/MSSql, and Unix/BASH scripting.
67457047

I have build project in NetBeans by using java. I have

Customer Question

I have build project in NetBeans by using java. I have cleared and built the project. When I tried to open the jar file it comes with error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.sqlite.JDBC
I believe it has got something to do with path of the database, which has changed.
How do I fix it, so I can open when the jar file is moved to different path?
Category: Programming
Expert:  PoohBear5966 replied 4 years ago.
PoohBear5966 :

Hi there. How can I help you today?

Customer :

Customer :

I have created a project in Netbeans. The project use database, which is part of the package....

Customer :

After I completed all the codes, I cleared and built it.....and it created jar file.

Customer :

When I move the jar file to desktop or any another folder....it comes with the error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.sqlite.JDBC

Customer :

This is my problem...i need to somehow around...so when the user double click on jar file...it works and use the database which is part of the jar file

Customer :

Hope this make sense

PoohBear5966 :

You would have to get the JDBC driver for sqlite and place it in the the same place as your resulting jar file. Then you would have to add it to the classpath to run your applicaiton.

PoohBear5966 :

If you need help doing this, let me know and I will walk you though it step by step.

PoohBear5966 :

(The key here is that it is making a jar of your code, but not the SQLITE code and therefore you need the SQLLITE jar in conjunction with yours)

Customer :

Customer :

I just want to say thank you......but I have already solved the problem.

Customer :

There was more what needed to be change....as I already had sqlite jar in and driver.

Customer :

The problem was, that when I built it, the path was not correct. When i put just the database....it couldn't find it....but i have fixed all.

Customer :

Thank you again for your time.

Customer :

Can I ask you something what is relative to the previous question?

Customer :

I have build and installed jar file......it is running.....and it also working.

Customer :

There is only one problem....when i click to create pdf file......it gives me message:

Customer :

java.io.FileNotFoundException: name of the document.pdf ( Access is denied)

Customer :

any idea how to fix this?

Customer :

All fixed.

Customer :

Customer :

There is no more questions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry, but nobody actually solved my problem....could I have the money back on my account, please.