ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

how are you?

Customer Question

how are you?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your Programming, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Lindie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Lindie,

I was in fact trying to check how much do you charge for an answer to a technical question. I wasn't aware that this question will go directly to your DB...

I am sorry for this spam.

Best regards,

Adam

Expert:  AAATom replied 4 years ago.
Hello Adam,

welcome to JustAnswer!

You can set the value of a question at the time you set it up by selecting how urgent the question is and how detailed answer you want.

You do not actually pay the expert who responds until you rate his/her answer positively.

Now, do you have a concrete question?
I'd be happy to help you with one if I can or can let other experts have a look.

Regards,
Tom