ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Hi i was looking for someone to draw a sequence diagram out

Customer Question

Hi i was looking for someone to draw a sequence diagram out of this user case i have created i need it done by this evening UK time.

here is a link to the user case http://www.mediafire.com/view/?c7c6cp6581vexcr
Category: Programming
Expert:  Steven Caliendo replied 4 years ago.
Are you looking for a flow chart for this?

Best Regards,

Steve
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am looking for something like this if this helps http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ois62lpk87kddj1

I saw your diagram and decided to opt out. I can easily produce a flow chart or UML activity diagram, but it does not appear to be what you want.

Best Regards,

Steve
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Could you produce the uml activity diagram with and explanation of what is going and that will be fine

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will send the Professional a message.