adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Moderator
74353250

Would u guys be able to make a c# script?

Customer Question

Would u guys be able to make a c# *****?
Category: Programming
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
A C# ***** for what, if you can give details I can advise if the amount you have been charged is sufficent (ie 10 minutes work)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I still interested.. Thanks for replay
I play a game online and I need a script made on C# ***** an attack command witch I will play on my own proxy server connected with my account id number
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Ok if you send over the spec (the command you need and how you want to call the script and any parameters you need to pass) ill see if I can get something knocked up for you.
Any reason your wanting to use C# ***** not VB?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Lvl the game is called original gangstaz you can only get that on idevice iPad/iPhone
The command as to hit the super attack for bosses and if you can fit in a normal attack to a player I could use it for both..
Call the script " attack boss OG "
How much that will cost?
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
I dont understand what your looking for unfortunately, I cant build a C# ***** unless you advise what its doing (at a technical level) ie you need to invoke a another function or call another function within a DLL
You then need to define the interface, ie how are you going to call the C# ***** via a web service a button, and do you need to pass any parameters.
I think you need to find someone who knows the game and building C# ***** on iPhone\iPad
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh I got you now if we would connect on team viewer and I would should show what it is and what I need would that help you and in worse case scenario who would be the best person to contact ?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam