ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Hi,I need to forecast expected customer drop-out rates

Customer Question

I need to forecast expected customer drop-out rates by month, based on the previous months results, for example;
Month 1 drop off - 30%
Month 2 drop off - 65%
Month 2 drop off - 5%
Therefore, if at month one, the current drop off is at 25%, I need a formula to show me the prejected outcome of total customer drop-off
Category: Programming
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

I am ok to wait.

Kate

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Jerubedo replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. Can you please provide me with an example spread sheet (or the actual one if you can). Please use www.wikisend.com and simply provide me with the resulting download link.