Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Mac or Windows software support for over 20 years, specializing in graphic design, mutlimedia and video edting.
25267123

I need to build an app that allows me to see a landscape panoramic

Customer Question

I need to build an app that allows me to see a landscape panoramic but instead of seeing the landscape on the device, I see the old landscape panoramic image of it. And so I want the panorama to move as I move the device making it seem like VR or augmented reality.
I am trying to do that app on Android Studio but I don't know how to implement the augmented reality system. What software should I use? is ARtoolkit gonna help? Thanks
Category: Programming
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you please continue looking for someone who can help me please.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam