ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

matlab cw

Customer Question

Apply the k-Means Algorithm to Fisher’s Iris data  There are three different types of iris contained; “setosa”, “versicolor” & “virginica” Using only petal length and width as the 2 features  Classify data into the three classes CW Guidelines: Hints  Use provided examples to help construct your code 4  Start off with random starting points  Try using nested loops and determine distances from each cluster centre and repeat epochs  Plenty of help in Matlab and online – but do not cheat – I will be able to tell if you copy! Must be able rea

d iris.xls file from the root directory  Plot original data in Figure 1 (from iris.xls)  Plot classified test data in Figure 2 (same scale as Figure 1) 5  Use different colours and data points to differentiate classes  Should output an overall classification rate in percentage

Category: Programming
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam