ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have forget my password ***** they said I had to open a new

Customer Question

I have forget my password ***** they said I had to open a new account ask for my my email address which I gave them then wanted a prior e.mail address which I gie them they said it was wrong how do I get them to accept it
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
What kind of account are you trying to create?
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,
Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I gave you all the information I cannot go thr this again I cannot see whatihave put done the word are so small I told you imamwatingto have cataracts done on my eyes I thinki had better cancel this I am not getting very far I wrote it all down twice please it's getting me down
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Facebook want me too get a new account they are regeting all my E.mail .pass word all sorry I am not well today severe pain had toconsetret
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sheila, I only just received a reply from you after 2 days and 20 hours.
Let me know when you're ready to continue so I can help you out!
Martin