Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

How to combine multiple php files that all have different admin

Customer Question

how to combine multiple php files that all have different admin panels so that instead of a website with different external links you will have a multiple page website please explain to me step by step anyone :(
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to say php scripts not files
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please I will wait thank you
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you soo much
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. As long as the PHP scripts are all compatible with the same version of PHP, they can simply be put on the server and then accessed or links to on that domain using the same page name. For example, if you have a file named page1.php on one server and you access it under originaldomain.com/page1.php, you should be able to simply download that file from the server, and upload it to another server and then access it on the new server at newdomain.com/page 1.php The exception to this would be if you have other dependencies. For example if you are using a database server and the scripts rely on contacting that database on a different provider, there may be quite a bit more work involved. This would be the case if you have some type of PHP framework that you want to move. My suggestion above about downloading and uploading the file will only work for simple PHP scripts. But you can basically put them on the same server. It's easy enough to find out because what you can do is download one or more of the files in question and then simply put them in the root directory of your destination server. Then in your browser type the new domain name along with the name of the PHP file. It will either serve up properly, or will give you an error.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ahhhh I see I was thinking of that also but how do you do it so that when you type in the domain instead of being shown all the links to the different php files it will show a landing page that is user friendly with basic css ,html and JS that will link to the different php files and also will google spider crawlers see the site as a site with links or as a multi page site with content?:)
For that, all you would need is a page of links. That would be something that you could create in just about anything including a word processor for something really basic or one of many different design packages. But all that is necessary is a page that could basically be written from scratch. Simple HTML is one command for a link<a href="url">link text</a>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay is there a way to make Google spider bots indetify the site as a multi page site rather than a site with loads of links?
Well, there's really no way to make the Google but do anything specific. But, if the links are internal, it won't see them as a link site. It will see them as internal links and score them accordingly. Internal links are not subject to the same rules that external links would be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ahh I see but won't these links I make be external since they are pointing to another domain with all the php scripts which is different from the domain with my landing page and logo which is pointing to these scripts won't it affect my score on Google , since I am basically using a page that has many links pointing to a different domain
In your original question you asked about putting the PHP scripts on the same server. By that I assumed you meant that they will be in the same domain. Again, there's no way to specifically predict how a Google bot will see a page. That is something that Google protects very closely and anything you see related to it is merely speculation. If you are putting a site together without the intention of circumventing Google's algorithms, then you will be fine. There is almost nothing you can do under normal circumstances that will cause your site to be penalized by Google. These penalties almost exclusively affect people that intentionally try to manipulate the search engine rankings. So, nobody including me can tell you for certain how the Google bot will see the page, but in my experience it will catalog the page and it's links according to the content on those pages. You can set up your pages how you want to on one server or in different domains, and you will not be penalized for by the search engines. In general, internal links are favorable toward good rankings. But that is one of thousands of different parameters are considered.
I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the okay, good, or excellent rating icons.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry I will rate you excellently you are the best expert I have ever spoken to the last thing I wanna ask I know it's not related is how do you get traffic to flow through your site without using ppc or pay per view or spending endless of hours with SEO facebook and YouTube did something right so did Twitter to pick up a lot of traffic that quick what is it ? Or was it just a draw of luck that they did
That's actually entirely new topic. I can discuss that with you've like to open up a follow-up question. There is a great deal to be set about that in you can get a great deal of traffic to your site without paying for it. For the most part it's by having quality information but there are tactics you can use that will increase your chances of showing up in the search results very quickly after the content is posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I will do that thank you soo much you have been sooo much help thank you
You're welcome. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons. You should see them on this page – okay, good, or excellent. That allows me to receive credit for helping.
Mike