Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Please help. I am looking to purchase a domain

Hello please help.
I am looking to purchase a domain for my website name but I am so confused all the companies are charging different. They all monthly subscriptions but I want to purchase a domain for life
Category: Programming
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Domain names expire you can not purchase one for life on one payment. There are monthly options, yearly, and 5 year options. I suggest reading this page which explains whois info as well:

https://www.easydns.com/10-things-to-know-before-you-register/

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.