adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Moderator
74353250

How do I, using Word, a macro which finds text and replaces

Customer Question

How do I, using Word, a macro which finds text and replaces it with a text box one character to the left of the first text letter?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.
Hi, could you upload an example word doc showing "before and after" context of what you're trying to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just got back from the doctor.

How do I attach a sample document and email it to you?

Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.
One way is this:Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up). You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link. Copy either the File ID or the Download Link.Then come back here and paste it in your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Both items were the same problem.
Can you tell me how to use your patch?

Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I don't follow... you were asking me how to upload the sample doc I requested.Did you respond to a different conversation here by chance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not see your answer. I installed the program you suggested. How do I use it to replace text with a text box one space to the left of the text?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I tried to send you a sample but it didn't work.

HYMN OF INVOCATION

(The sign of the cross may be made by all in remembrance of their baptism.)

P In the name of the Father and of the T Son and of the Holy Spirit.

HGR

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not received an answer to my request (Using office word how do I change text into a text box, placing it one space to the left of the original text?). I do not wish to become a member of just answer.