ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Hey i have to do a snake and ladders project - game in C. I

Customer Question

hey i have to do a snake and ladders project - game in C. I am not that good in C programming :( only a console game. Anyone could help me with it please?
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using visual studio 2013.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
aload of randomising of the snakes and ladders and to be able to save the game in a file
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
I know C, but I am not familiar with the Snakes and Ladders game. Can you provide me with more information from your class assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello its a board game. table of 30 steps and 2 players rolling dice. when player steps on ladder it skips few steps and if the player steps on snakes it brings it down several steps.
it doesn't have to include any graphics only a console game.
I am going pass on this. Perhaps you could start by doing a top down flow chart. Then define data structures to model the board and the ladders. First write the main program which calls various subprograms, which you will define. Then write the subprograms. Finally, put them together and start debugging. Good luck. It should take you about 40 hours.