ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

IQuery $.get is not getting correct file . It returns

Customer Question

iQuery $.get is not getting correct file for data. It returns wrong data. How can I solve it?
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can assist you with your problem. Can you post the code that begins with $.get that is pulling the wrong data? Thanks