ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need help with a activities i am doing in how to

Customer Question

I need help with a activities i am doing in how to think like a programmer text book by paul vickers
I am trying to do an activities in vickers text book in chapter 4 page 87. The question is using HTTLAP, write down the basic sequence of actions necessary to calculate the check digit for any ten digit ISBN (assuming the ISBN will be in raw format without hyphens)
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accidentally press the live phone call request and not sure how to cancel. I still just need a writing answer. thank you
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
I am going to forward your question to the homework category.