ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Web site advice required - we are seeking to improve or

Customer Question

Web site advice required - we are seeking to improve or replace our business / short term letting web site.

We want to make various improvements to our web site mainly by linking to the functionality of our online channel manager.

Our web site needs to satisfy two needs - communicate our offer to our customers effectively and to automate customer service / back office.

We are seeking advice on how we can best do this / how to find the right person to create the web site / how to budget, keep it cost effective.

Category: Programming
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
URL of current site, and is this homework?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The web site is Aaastay.com the content is currently in Polish, we will do the text in English to.
Currently our bookings come through a number of online marketing vehicles like Laterooms and Airbnb. These bookings them are managed by our channel manager, beds24. Beds24 has all the functionality to do everything we need, we just need to integrate the beds24 info / functionality to our website.
Is this something you can help with?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like something for a programmer?.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, so you can't help! can you pass it on to someone who can?