ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I trying to create a php mysqli ajax jquery dynamic drop

Customer Question

I trying to create a php mysqli ajax jquery dynamic drop down list for makes and models I followed some videos and tutorials to do it but cannot no errors but nothing is showing in my drop down I got a table called cars with id and makes and a table called models in the same schema called cars with id and name I using jquery and ajax but cannot fix I created 2 files with makes.php and modelsdroplist.php with a file for the drop down html and a java script file and a jquery download java script in the same folder I suing wamp but nothing is working I hope someone can help
Category: Programming
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.
thanks. do you have this app along with the database, etc. on a server than you can give me temporary access in order to help fix the code? if you are working on a local server only, then this will be much more difficult.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it would be hard but I have exported the database and have enclosed a copy of xamp instead you need to extract the xamp and import the database file I feel this is the easiest way as the server has confidential info on it
I hope this helps and will pay a bonus if you can fix it thank you sorry for this but it is the best way I feel as I need this I would do it myself but staying away from this stuff so long I need to brush up as not use to mysqli but mysql insteadthe database is an sql file with the 2 tables and need importing the schema is called cars by default the username will be root on localhost with no password ***** now as it not live but you will know this thank you I hope you can help pleasefor some reason I cannot upload the xamp file zip file I am using a the 5.16.15 zip portable I sorry I can send u link to it to download it from and import the database file in I will pay a bounus if u can help thank you https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%20Windows/5.6.15/xampp-win32-5.6.15-1-VC11.zip/download
it can be downloaded from the above link I hope u can help thank you
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think cancel it will be great thank you