ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I wish to create the following result (with python

Customer Question

Hello, I wish to create the following result (with python preferably or java script): a big geometrical object to appear on the screen like a square and when we click to the corners or in the middle of a side a text file opens. Please advise on modules. Thanks, George
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer, if I can, but first I need to ask a little about the subject of your question, please:

When you say 'click to the corners or in the middle of a side', do you mean 'when you click on any part of the square except its interior ? and are all corners all the same as far as the text file that opens in response, will it be the same text file always, regardless of position of the click ?

Also, do you need the code, or just direction as to the modules that need to be used ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, glad to hear from you. I plan to put little circles or other geometrical objects to the corners and other positions (I would like to be able to position at will like drawing). The text files are going to be different of course. I do need the code just modules and *references*. The main, big geometrical object needs to be able to rotate manually or automatically for "good looks reasons"
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

How soon do you need the part of it that JustAnswer will be doing for you? an E.T.A. in other words.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

(I'm sorry - without a deadline, and for other reasons, I cannot work on this question. I have Opted Out in favor of someone whose schedule or expertise is ideally suited to the task. Thanks for your patience... when another Expert takes up the case, you ought to receive a notification email.)

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 12 months ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam