ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Need help with c sharp as not familiar with it attached all

Customer Question

need help with c sharp as not familiar with it attached all documents just need help with some code from access database as not tuse to access databases but am with sql however this cannot be done in sql due to the database platforms
all documents attached as zip
would like to input user data send to a next form then select a technician to fix the job and update that table and save it to a third table with information that has been passed now I can pass the information which I type but the syntax is different and wouldn't work and caused errors so help will be great for this thank you
Category: Programming
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, my name is***** is nothing attached to this message. You can click here to upload the zip file to my dropbox. After you've uploaded it, please leave me a message here and I'll take a look at it and get back to you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
done thank you
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.

So do you want me to write the application for you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please will pay bonus on top if u can
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.

When do you need it by? What I will do is give you an offer for premium service, which is the cost for me to write the program. If you accept, I will start on it. If you declinie, I'll opt out and you can see if someone else will help you. It's going to take me just a bit to look at it in more detail to give you the estimate and see if I have any more questions. Do you have a written description of exactly what needs to be created? And when do you need it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
that will be fine this is all i need if by monday evening would be good
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.

Do you have a more complete description of the assignment that I could use to make sure everything is covered?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I see what i got its not assignment just a spare help that someone asked me to help with since ages sio i could not refuse them
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
attached is what needs to be done I hope some of it can be done by Monday evening please I will pay you a premimum service
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
some parts I can do myself like the text file but it been ages since I done c sharp I hope you can give a quote soon it be great as I am learning it again but visual studios does change thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If can be done by saturday 12 november it be great
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to opt out and you can see if someone else will help you. There's really not enough information here to determine exactly what needs to be created, and it never turns out right when I have to guess. Good luck with it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok but i sure it right i see if i can get a clear outcome as all needs is search by surname record their details find a technician available and update save it to the jpb table the technician maybe selected manually or by a button which determins the outcome via which zone the problem is inIf you delete from any table before deleting the user is prompted if they wish to and to save it in a log fileI hoe this is clear
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
depends if u can within 24 hours or get steve to make it I wll not the person who will argue if he gets it wrong
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Please do not repost the question as Experts will be able to see this one!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank u