ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need someone to check my Problem solving TMA. attaching

Customer Question

I need someone to check my Problem solving TMA.attaching TMA and my work till nowDear Nikolay,Here is your TMA feedback:General
Overall, you have one of the stronger TMAs submitted so far, but have made similar mistakes at each stage of your draft, with line numbering and declarations being particularly poor. The TMA instructions do provide guidance on starting with a short program in Task 1, and then gradually adding functionality – this means that a complete program listing is needed for each Task.
Task 1 a) and b)
You have provided a list of sub-problems and code in one list in your section b). These should be split apart i.e. into a list of sub-problems with is part of TMA Task 1 a), and a code listing which is part of TMA Task 1 b), and which may be largely written in plain English.Assumptions 1 and 2 look the same as each other. A couple of other assumptions could be added, to do with how the ATM operates.Some of your steps describe user actions, when it is better to focus on the machine’s operation. How do program listings start and finish?Task 2
The last two sentences in the Task 1 commentary apply here. The code is not indented properly. You started the TMA using plain English and are gradually replacing plain English statements with programmatically correct pseudo-code – this is good, but it means your “variable” in the IF statement needs to be semantically correct, and it should also be declared.
Task 3
Line numbering is wrong. The declarations are wrong in both a) and b). What should be the data type of your variables and how do you assign values to them? Comments in Task 2 apply here too.
Task 4
There is a missing step after the amount to be dispensed has been chosen. The buttonFour variable is used a bit too much. Comments in Task 2 and Task 3 apply here too, especially to the IF statements which are semantically incorrect.
Task 5
Comments in Task 2 and 3 apply here too. A complete program listing is needed, as this shows how the required amount is arrived at. You also need to show how you arrived at the notes breakdowns using suitable variables and arithmetical operations.
Task 6
Comments in Task 2, 3 and 5 apply here too. The use of a <- character in your pseudo-code is incorrect.
Category: Programming
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Hi Nikolay,

When do you need feedback back by, can you also advise me the module course number its always useful to understand the outcomes for the module to make sure the teaching points are covered.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i need to submit by 6 pm tomorrow.
Module number BUCI006H4_1617 (not sure if you looking for this number)
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Still waiting. Is anyone there?
Just i need you to check if it's correct.