The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Knowledge in PHP, MYSQL, CSS & Javascript
62934938

Sorry for getting back to you so soon but I was wondering

Hello again. Sorry for getting back to you so soon but I was wondering why the Add function for the form doesn't work. I remember hearing that it wouldn't be able to do all of the options from a single form as they are different operations and it will require different form so I was wondering if there is a way to get the add to work. I will send the work again if needed and thank you. I hope this doesn't come as ungrateful for the work you've already did as i'm very pleased with what you did for me.
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
These are the files that allow me to delete and edit the data from the database from the form but no adding.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

1. I tested it with several inputs and it worked just fine.

2. Did you fill in all fields, you may have your DB set to not null on all fields

3. remember some fields are numerical some are text, make sure the correct fields get filled with correct values

4. did the table get modified at all since I sent it to you. MOre fields added, or fields removed?

did this make a difference?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for getting back late. A lot on at the moment. I'm afraid not. I've made sure the fields where all filled and I did set the and field I could change to NULL and the table has not be modified at all. Below is the DB table in it's current state and the form.

well i tried it again and it works perfectly

did tyou change the DC script to your db name user and pw?

if this is not working then we need to set up a remote session at some time

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did change the db name just but kept the rest the same. A remote session would be fine by me when your ready

give me an hour

I will send the addtiional service offer now.

please download install teamviewer in the mean time

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I might have to wait longer than an hour to accept the service. Heavy work load now but I will accept the offer when i can ASAP. Thanks again.

okay, i wil ceck thought day

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry for the wait. I installed teamviewer so when your ready, i'm ready. Free all day now
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 4 months ago.

cant on saturday, will try for sunday.

honestly think it is just a configuration issue, because code works fine. Anywho will get it straightned on sunday

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No worries. Thanks again and let me know when you can.

ok waht time today. its is 9:30 now and I am EST

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Any time suits me. It's 14:30 where I am right now.

ok, so how about in 2 hours?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Great stuff. Just let me know when your ready

i will need ID# ***** pw from TV to get in

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I.D - 188 821 508
Password ***** m12jx4
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hey there just letting you know that everything is working great with want you sent me but I was just wondering if you could maybe explain to me how the code you sent me before with the Add, edit and delete work? I just finished with it but would like a better understanding of it so I could work better with in the future. I promise this will be the last I bother you with this question haha

um honestly explaining how it works goes a bit beyond the question, which was to create the functions. Which was done.

This would be considered tutoring. If you want to do this we would have to start a new question. I would certainly be willing to do some tutoring. But for a cost.

i hope you do understand, that this is how I make a living and when something goes beyond the scope of the original request, I need to be reimbursed for m additional time

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Apologizes, Just sent one :)